Online & Distance BSc Agriculture Course
BSc Agriculture is a 4-year undergraduate course that primarily focuses on research and practices in agricultural science, dealing with disciplines like Genetics and Plant Breeding, Agricultural Microbiology, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, etc.
What is Online BSc Agriculture Course Distance Learning ?
In Online/Distance B.Sc. in agriculture is a specialised academic programme that can also be described as bachelor of science in agriculture discipline. The duration of the programme is four years and has eight overall semesters. It is an undergraduate degree programme designed for students who wish to pursue a career in the agricultural or food processing industry. The B.Sc. agriculture course curriculum includes various subjects such as agronomy, soil science, horticulture, crop production, harvesting, weed management, pest control, plant pathology and various other relevant subjects. B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering and B.Tech in information technology are some of the related degrees.
Eligibility Criteria of Online & Distance BSc Agriculture :
To seek admission to the BSc agriculture course, students should have a 10+2 or any equivalent examination.
- They should have completed their higher secondary school with science stream subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology.
Students should have a minimum score of 50% in their higher secondary school examination or any equivalent examination.
- Students who have completed their intermediate in the agriculture field can also take admission to the course.
- Some universities conduct their entrance examinations such as common entrance tests to get qualified for the course.
Job Roles After BSc Agriculture :
- Assistant Plantation Manager
Agricultural Research Scientist
- Agriculture Development Officers
- Agriculture Technician
- Business Development Executive
Distance Education Universities for Online & Distance MBA Course
Benefits of Online & Distance BSc Agriculture Course :
- Beneficial to prepare students for careers in management related to agriculture, food, agri-business, rural, and allied sectors of the economy.
- The program aims at enabling meritorious agricultural graduates to acquire the critical competencies to function as effective agri-business managers.
- It also prepares students for managerial and entrepreneurial careers in enterprises serving or dependent on agriculture and allied activities.
- Candidates can get jobs in banks as field officers and rural development officers. They also get jobs in the chemicals, pesticides, and fertilizer companies.
- They can work in the seeds company in the seed production department and as marketing specialists.
- They can get jobs in Agri insurance companies and AP Agriculture Corporation limited. Not only these, but they also have opportunities in the welfare organizations in the watershed development field.
Top Companies Hiring BSc Agriculture :
- Agricultural Companies
- Agri Insurance Companies
- Fertilizer Companies
- Seeds Companies / Seed Production Department
- Welfare Organizations
Admission Process For Online and Distance BSc Agriculture :
- This is the a common process to get admission in the Online and Distance BSc Agriculture.
- Firstly go to the official Website of that University to which you are looking to take admission.
- Enroll yourself and fill the Admission form with your details.
- Upload your all documents in the Form.
- Applied the application form along with the Enrollment fee (if any).
- In the next step, Pay the academic fee via the source of payment given on the website.
- The student will get the final confirmation mail along with the enrollment
B.sc in Distance & Online